Product Lifecycle Management
Product lifecycle management (PLM) is the process of managing the entire lifecycle of a product from inception, through engineering design and manufacture, to service and disposal of manufactured products.
PLM integrates people, data, processes and business systems and provides a product information backbone for companies and their extended enterprise.
KD0QQL's Airframe Inventory & Manufacturing System (AIMS) provides a streamline central data source for aircraft component fabrication and tracking, material lot inventory and life management, nonconformance records management, quality system guidance, production schedule management and trends analysis, and production performance.
- Reduced time to market
- Improved product quality and reliability
- More accurate and timely request for quote generation
- Ability to quickly identify potential sales opportunities and revenue contributions
- Savings through the re-use of original data
- A framework for product optimization
- Reduced waste
- Savings through the complete integration of engineering workflows
- Documentation that can assist in proving compliance for RoHS or Title 21 CFR Part 11
- Ability to provide contract manufacturers with access to a centralized product record
- Seasonal fluctuation management
- Improved forecasting to reduce material costs
- Maximize supply chain collaboration